Are you eager to secure a promising position in one of the most attractive industries of the future? This is your chance to channel all your energy into operations at our Senvion unit in Portugal, at our laction in Vagos as
Head of Warehousing
Ensure execution of logistics services as center of excellence. This includes state of the art operations of standard transports, Customs clearance, long term maintenance, frame logistics and stock management of finished goods.
- Direct and functional lead of logistics services team;
- Responsibility for stock management, maintenance and stock take of finished goods from ex-works onwards;
- Responsibility for execution of standard transports (land, sea, air) customs clearance;
- Planning, operational procurement, return, inspection, repair and documentation of all transport frames;
- Ensure HSE standards in all areas of responsibility, including 3rd parts services;
- Continous improvement of processes, tools and organisation of logistics services;
- Documentation and optimization of KPIs for logistics services, including delivery accuracy, NCRs, cost and speed.
- Educational: University degree;
- Knowledge: General logistics competences, Transport of all modes (land, sea, air), Material management, global transport execution;
- IT: MS-Office and SAP;
- Languages: English;
- Experience: Several years of experience in relevant area (> 5 years).
Please send us your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the following text as subject 2019011_LW Head of Warehousing
All applications will be reviewed. If you are not contacted within 30 days, it means that the competency profile has not been considered for the ongoing selection process, so your CV will be in a database for future.