Are you eager to secure a promising position in one of the most attractive industries of the future? This is your chance to channel all your energy into operations at our Senvion unit in Oliveira de Frades as
- Work as part of an integrated value chain together with internal stakeholders from different departments around with external suppliers;
- Material management: use the material management module in SAP to manage the purchase to order proces;
- Order Material Management: by analyzing and planning stocks in production plants and respective follow of deliveries;
- Optimization of stocks level;
Escalation of shortages in production and/or quality issues of suppliers;
- Evaluate the suppliers and support the development of new suppliers;
- Continuous improvement.
- Qualification: University or trade degree;
- Minimum 3 year professional experience
- Experiences with working in excel;
- SAP (MM);
- Written and spoken English to work in an international procurement team and with different suppliers.
Please send us your application in English by email to email@example.com with the name of the position and the reference 2019007_GN Operational Buyer.
All applications will be reviewed. If you are not contacted within 30 days, it means that the competency profile has not been considered for the ongoing selection process, so your CV will be in a database for future opportunities.