Tailor-made training from the manufacturer
At its in-house training center, Senvion trains customers and operators of wind turbines, Senvion service providers and service technicians. From basic training for service technicians and height safety training to customer training in wind farm operation control, those who come from all over the world to attend the training benefit from the specialist expertise of our professional trainers.
Senvion offers more than 100 different technical training courses:
- training in service and maintenance, customized for Senvion technology
- exclusive expertise from practical experience at Senvion – not available on the open market
- training continually adapted to suit new turbine types
- trainers work closely with Senvion Product Development, HSE and Service
- training given in German and English
- exclusive or mixed courses
- TÜV tested simulation facility
Practical work in the simulation facility
The Senvion owned simulation facility in Büdelsdorf, Germany is particularly useful. Here, the individual components of various Senvion wind turbines stand side by side over 1,000 square meters: control cabinets, drives, converters, top boxes, rotor hubs etc.
Because everything is arranged over a large space instead of being packed tightly together in the wind turbine, nobody has to climb up to a turbine to practice on a hydraulic brake. That saves time, increases safety and lowers costs. Depending on the type of training, up to twelve people can be trained here at once.
Customized courses on customers’ premises
Senvion also offers training courses on customers’ premises or directly on turbines in the field. Some trainings can even be done through e-learning. Some courses take a day, and others last two weeks. Every course concludes with a knowledge test and a certificate.