Senvion is a leading global manufacturer of onshore and offshore wind turbines. The company develops, produces and markets wind turbines for almost any location – with rated outputs of 2 MW to 6.15 MW and rotor diameters of 82 meters to 152 meters. Furthermore, the company offers its customers project specific solutions in the areas of turnkey, service and maintenance, transport and installation, as well as foundation planning and construction.
For our location in Porto we are looking for a person who will be responsible for the following:
Construction Tools Manager (m/f)
The Construction Tools Manager will ensure overall overview of all site related lifting gear, special tools and tools; to ensure that all construction sites are supplied with the necessary equipment. Guarantee global demands for the coming 12 months.
- Track all tools & equipment in SAP/Excel;
- Manage and maintain an up to date global tool resource plan for all sites;
- Preparation of CAPEX requests, based on a business case and the project forecast
- Support for the warehouse in Bremerhaven in regards to scheduling of tools and equipment;
- Monitor and manage all inspection (certification) and maintenance intervals for all tools globally.
Skills and Qualification required:
- Min.2 year technical education; e.g. foreman, technician, storekeeper;
- Experience on Equipment or Storage Management;
- SAP, MS- Office, in particular Excel;
- Experience minimum of 1-2- years;
- English language.
Please send us your application in English with the reference PM_20181122 by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be reviewed. If you are not contacted within 30 days, it means that the competency profile has not been considered for the ongoing selection process, so your CV will be in a database for future opportunities.