Senvion is a leading global manufacturer of onshore and offshore wind turbines. The company develops, produces and markets wind turbines for almost any location – with rated outputs of 2 MW to 6.15 MW and rotor diameters of 82 meters to 152 meters. Furthermore, the company offers its customers project specific solutions in the areas of turnkey, service and maintenance, transport and installation, as well as foundation planning and construction.
For our location at Oliveira de Frades, and within the Global Nacelles organization, we are looking for a person who will be responsible for the following:
- Developing of solutions, on-side support for technical challenges regarding test- and verification and introduction of new hard- and software
- Optimization of existing test procedures of nacelle and hub in view of process times, technical efforts and costs in all Senvion production facilities with the objective of having state-of-art process standards.
- Definition of test procedures and process-times, ergonomic configuration of workplaces as well as preparation of work instructions and process descriptions
- Planning and sourcing of test-centers
- Digitalization of necessary documentations via SAP
- Planning and execution of trainings and briefing of employees
- Integration of new systems and products with the objective to continuously improve the commissioning process in time and quality
- Qualification: Academic degree (university / advanced technical college) in the field of: Electrical Engineering
- Special knowledge: Electrically qualified person, Solid Works, knowledge of software for define connection diagrams.
- Experience: perennial experience in comparable position (3-5 years)
Please send us your application in English by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be reviewed. If you are not contacted within 30 days, it means that the competency profile has not been considered for the ongoing selection process, so your CV will be in a database for future opportunities.