Senvion is a leading global manufacturer of onshore and offshore wind turbines. The company develops, produces and markets wind turbines for almost any location – with rated outputs of 2 MW to 6.15 MW and rotor diameters of 82 meters to 152 meters. Furthermore, the company offers its customers project specific solutions in the areas of turnkey, service and maintenance, transport and installation, as well as foundation planning and construction.
Senvion GmbH is looking for its international services located in Vagos:
Frame Logistics Coordinator (m/f)
The Frame Logistics Coordinator will be responsible for Planning and execution of frame flows based on demand dates, transfer times, repair & inspection times and optimized lot sizes.
- Be a Teamplayer and work as part of an integrated value chain;
- Service minded by performing and optimizing commercial conditions for Senvion;
- Ensure compliance with service level agreements;
- Negotiation of commercial terms and conditions with suppliers;
- Review and assess Contracts & Offers;
- Supplier evaluation & selection;
- Material Management.
Skills and Qualification required:
- Analytical skills;
- Multi project scheduling;
- SAP MM;
- Transport management experience;
- English domain;
- Minimum 1 year professional experience.
Please send us your application in English by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference 20180924_02.
All applications will be reviewed. If you are not contacted within 30 days, it means that the competency profile has not been considered for the ongoing selection process, so your CV will be in a database for future opportunities.