Senvion is a leading global manufacturer of onshore and offshore wind turbines. The company develops, produces and markets wind turbines for almost any location – with rated outputs of 2 MW to 6.15 MW and rotor diameters of 82 meters to 152 meters. Furthermore, the company offers its customers project specific solutions in the areas of turnkey, service and maintenance, transport and installation, as well as foundation planning and construction.
For the International Finance shared center in Vagos – Aveiro, Senvion is looking for:
General Ledger Accountant (m/f)
The purpose in to ensure the correct and daily execution of key responsibilities in the Senvion Shared Services according to the requirements of the company Accounting Manual.
- Preparation of month-end journal entries: accruals, depreciation, provisions, prepayments by ensuring entries are recorded in accordance with company policies and all deadlines are accomplished;
- Maintain GL accounts and prepare Balance Sheet Reconciliations;
- Prepare monthly, quarter and annual reports;
- Review accuracy of Fixed Assets register; analyze Construction in Progress accounts and prepare Month-end Fixed Assets reconciliation;
- Ensure Bank Statements Reconciliations;
- Maintain close contact with Local Teams and Group Accounting to analyze monthly business results in detail;
- Coordinate with other departments to obtain information about transactions and research unreconciled items;
- Preparation of External and Internal Audit requests;
- Assistance in the preparation of the financial statements in accordance with IFRS and Local GAAP standards;
- Lead and participate in cross-functions ad hoc projects and tasks assigned;
- SAP key user.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Solid Accounting knowledge;
- Experience with SAP;
- Experience in a Shared Service environment is an advantage;
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English in a business setting, German knowledge is a must;
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and high degree of customer orientation;
- Problem solving and analytical skills;
- Self-motivated and self-directed individual;
- Availability to travel.
- 2 to 6 years relevant work experience in the accounting / business area;
- Degree in Accounting, Business Management, Economics or related areas.
Please send us your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following text as subject 20181002_01.
All applications will be reviewed. If you are not contacted within 30 days, it means that the competency profile has not been considered for the ongoing selection process, so your CV will be in a database for future.