Senvion is a leading global manufacturer of onshore and offshore wind turbines. The company develops, produces and markets wind turbines for almost any location – with rated outputs of 2 MW to 6.15 MW and rotor diameters of 82 meters to 152 meters. Furthermore, the company offers its customers project specific solutions in the areas of turnkey, service and maintenance, transport and installation, as well as foundation planning and construction.
Senvion is looking for its International Service shared center in Vagos:
Head of Warehousing (m/f)
Ensure execution of logistics services as center of excellence. This includes state of the art operations of standard transports, Customs clearance, long term maintenance, frame logistics and stock management of finished goods.
- Direct and functional lead of logistics services team
- Responsibility for stock management, maintenance and stock take of finished goods from ex-works onwards
- Responsibility for execution of standard transports (land, sea, air) customs clearance
- Planning, operational procurement, return, inspection, repair and documentation of all transport frames
- Ensure HSE standards in all areas of responsibility, including 3rd parts services
- Continous improvement of processes, tools and organisation of logistics services
- Documentation and optimization of KPIs for logistics services, including delivery accuracy, NCRs, cost and speed
- Educational: University degree
- Knowledge: General logistics competences, Transport of all modes (land, sea, air), Material management, global transport execution
- IT: MS-Office and SAP
- Languages: English
- Experience: Several years of experience in relevant area (> 5 years)
Please send us your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following text as subject 2019011_LW Head of Warehousing.
All applications will be reviewed. If you are not contacted within 30 days, it means that the competency profile has not been considered for the ongoing selection process, so your CV will be in a database for future.