Senvion is a leading global manufacturer of onshore and offshore wind turbines. The company develops, produces and markets wind turbines for almost any location – with rated outputs of 2 MW to 6.15 MW and rotor diameters of 82 meters to 152 meters. Furthermore, the company offers its customers project specific solutions in the areas of turnkey, service and maintenance, transport and installation, as well as foundation planning and construction.
Senvion is looking for its International Service shared center in Oliveira de Frades:
INVENTORY MANAGEMENT AND CONTROL (M/F):
Experience required: 2 or more years working as Key-user (MM/WM)
- Good user skills in SAP, preferable in MM, WM, FI, BW and workflow environment;
- Key-user experiences in relevant SAP modules;
- Experienced in machine engineering and/or service environment;
- Ability to meet deadlines, to work autonomously and as part of a team;
- Ability to interact effectively with others;
- High level of accuracy and analytical skills with attention to detail;
- Focuses efforts to ensure high quality, timely internal customer service in accordance with the established service level agreement;
- Meets work demands and expectations in an efficient and effective manner;
- Uses discretion and vigilance in applying corporate policies;
- Good Knowledge of English (mandatory), French (preferable) and German;
- Availability to work in different time shifts.
Please send us your application by email to email@example.com with the following text as subject 2019010_OM Inventory Management Control.
All applications will be reviewed. If you are not contacted within 30 days, it means that the competency profile has not been considered for the ongoing selection process, so your CV will be in a database for future.