For our international shared services located in Vagos – Aveiro, Senvion is looking for:
Operational Buyer Towers and Blades
Areas of responsibility:
- Placing orders in SAP based on order requests and special approvals under alignment with the Project Management, Global Sourcing and Logistics;
- Cross functional cooperation with the R&D department, Global sourcing, Logistics and Project Management;
- Monitoring of the material flow and the production progress of the global suppliers;
- Assuring and negotiating of the needed capacities under consideration of the current forecast;
- Examination of the effects of project shifting on NOWC and Cash Flow – and if necessary deciding and negotiating of shifting delivery dates under consideration of all stakeholders;
- Troubleshooting as first escalation level and taking actions to secure the supply in case of bottlenecks due to quality and/or delivery issues.
- University degree in business or engineering
- Several years of experience working with procurement, preferable in an international context
- Experience with build-to-spec components is an advantage
- Relevant technical understanding
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Social and intercultural competence.
Please send your application by email to email@example.com with the following subject: 2019012_GP Op. Buyer Towers&Blades.
All applications will be reviewed. If you are not contacted within 30 days, it means that the competency profile has not been considered for the ongoing selection process, so your CV will be in a database for future opportunities.