Supply Chain Quality Engineer (f/m)
Are you eager to secure a promising position in one of the most attractive industries of the future? This is your chance to channel all your energy into operations at ours Senvion units in Portugal.
If so, please check and apply for Senvion's International Supply Chain Quality department as Quality Engineer for Blades to be based in Aveiro.
- Planning and execution of supplier quality tasks framed in the component and supplier qualification during all phases of a project.
- Responsibility for coordination of Non Conformities (NCs) as also the operative execution of SAP-QM attributed tasks framed in the NC-Management
- Root Cause Analysis with supplier
- Follow up on corrective and preventive measures
- Supplier quality representative in Quality improvement projects
- Participation in cross-functional teams dealing with Supply Chain/blades related topics
- Completed Engineer degree (Bachelor or Master)
- Relevant work experience minimum 5 years, at least 3 years in quality or supplier quality management
- Experience in Supplier management and Wind industry
- Experienced in applying Quality Methods (e.g. VDA6, 6S, APQP, PPAP)
- Very good MS Office skills and SAP skills
- Very good English language skills
- Able to work independently and willing to travel
- Communicative, Systematic and proactive
- Team player and intercultural awareness
All applications will be reviewed. If you are not contacted within 30 days, it means that the competency profile has not been considered for the ongoing selection process, so your CV will be in a database for future opportunities.
Please send your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following subject: 20180607_O5