Senvion is a leading global manufacturer of onshore and offshore wind turbines. The company develops, produces and markets wind turbines for almost any location – with rated outputs of 2 MW to 6.15 MW and rotor diameters of 82 meters to 152 meters. Furthermore, the company offers its customers project specific solutions in the areas of turnkey, service and maintenance, transport and installation, as well as foundation planning and construction.
Senvion is looking for its International Service shared center in Vagos:
Training Coordinator (m/f)
Main responsibility: Organization, handling and administration of internal training courses
- Organization, coordination and administration of internal (technical) trainings and communication with participants, customers, internal and external trainers as well as external service providers;
- Advising customers on training requirements and content;
- Supervision of the intranet presence of the technical training and communication of the activities and measures in the intranet or via email to external parties, creation and maintenance of training catalogues;
- Resource planning with external and internal partners;
- Development and maintenance of the training infrastructure;
- First experience in training administration and/or Learning & Development;
- Experience in handling learning management systems;
- Good English and German language skills (spoken and written), other languages are a plus, but not necessary;
Please send your application by email to email@example.com with the following subject: 2019014_HR Training Coordinator.
All applications will be reviewed. If you are not contacted within 30 days, it means that the competency profile has not been considered for the ongoing selection process, so your CV will be in a database for future opportunities.