The VAT Accountant – Invoice Review will be a member of Senvion´s VAT Compliance Team located in Vagos/Portugal. The VAT Compliance Team manages Senvion´s global VAT compliance obligations and is currently expanding.
- Review of incoming invoices especially with regards to formal VAT related invoice requirements (invoices will be subject to various different VAT legislations, especially Europe, ASPAC & Americas regions).
- Correspondence with suppliers and handling of invoice corrections.
- Collaboration with our VAT Accountants, especially with support in connection with the preparation of VAT returns and statistical declarations.
- Support of Accounts Payables team with questions concerning incoming invoices.
- Preparation of overviews and internal reportings.
Skills and Qualification
- Experience in bookkeeping, especially with Accounts Payables;
- Experience in VAT compliance and knowledge of the European VAT system advantageous;
- Experience in working with SAP/FI of advantage;
- English language (must), German (desired);
- Flexibility to adopt ongoing changes in processes;
- Responsible-minded team player.
Please send us your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following text as subject 20180926_03.
All applications will be reviewed. If you are not contacted within 30 days, it means that the competency profile has not been considered for the ongoing selection process, so your CV will be in a database for future.