The VAT Accountant will be member of Senvion's VAT Compliance Team located in Vagos (Aveiro). The team manages Senvion´s global VAT compliance obligations and is currently expanding.
- Preparation of periodical VAT returns, EC purchase and sales lists and statistical declarations as well as necessary compliance checks and follow-up works, especially:
- Perform invoice checks and monitoring of invoice corrections
- Perform checks to SAP reports and correction of booking entries
- Monitoring of VAT accounts, posting of corrective bookings
- Support Account Payables /Account receivables teams with VAT related questions and with invoice workflows
- Support with preparation of documents and analysis for VAT and tax audits or internal reviews
- Assistance with the preparation of VAT refund claims
- Support with the review of VAT accounts and SAP tax code settings in accordance with internal processes;
- Correspondence with local and international tax advisors of Senvion in connection with VAT issues from the daily business.
Skills and Qualification
- Experience in accounting and/or bookkeeping
- Experience in VAT compliance and knowledge of the European VAT system.
- Experience in working with SAP/FI
- English language (must), German (desired)
- Flexibility to adopt ongoing changes in processes
- Responsible-minded team player
Please send us your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following text as subject 20180911_01.
All applications will be reviewed. If you are not contacted within 30 days, it means that the competency profile has not been considered for the ongoing selection process, so your CV will be in a database for future.